Willys Parts Source Links
- 4Wheel Drive Hardware, shipping replacement parts and accessories from five warehouses across the US.
- Advance Adapters, for engine, transmission and steering conversions, overdrive units and other accessories.
- Army Jeep Parts in Pennsylvania has many civilian as well as military parts.
- Beachwood Canvas Works. Tops, seat covers and many other parts for military and civilian Jeeps.
- D & L Bensinger. Military restoration specialists who also sell Bemak steel reproduction bodies for CJ's.
- Bestop Soft Tops for CJ's catalogue, including a Tigertop for the CJ-3B.
- CapstanWinch.com, supplying winch kits and repro hardware.
- The Carburetor Shop in Missouri has carbs, parts, kits and literature.
- Classic Enterprises in Wisconsin produces reproduction body panels, including floor and wheelhouse pieces.
- Coker Tire, manufacturers of vintage-style car and truck tires.
- Collectors Auto Supply -- extensive web catalogue of vintage parts including Autolite and Delco tune-up parts.
- Dataplates4u.com -- reproduction serial number and data plates.
- DeBella Jeep Parts -- in New York state.
- Evergreen Exports in India makes a lot of replacement parts.
- Gemini Sales in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, has a wide range of Jeep parts.
- Greene's Panel Works is the successor to JeePanels Plus, manufacturing body panels in Maine.
- Herm the Overdrive Guy does repairs and ships worldwide from Washington state.
- Hugy's Surplus, surplus and new Jeep parts in Switzerland.
- J&W Auto Wreckers. Ten acres of used Jeeps and parts in Antelope, California.
- The Jeep Guy.com has new and used parts in Oregon.
The Jeepsterman -- parts and accessories in New Jersey.
- Kaiser-Willys Auto Supply in South Carolina, with an extensive online catalogue of NOS and repro parts.
- Kanter Auto Products has a web page for Willys Engine Parts, and a free catalog.
- Lars Svensson Willys Service -- parts and repairs in Sweden.
- MDJuan Enterprises in the Philippines is a manufacturer of replacement steel bodies.
- Midwest Military has bow sets for a full soft top.
- Midwest Willys stocks used and NOS parts in Indiana.
- Modern Motors 4x4 Center in Calgary, Alberta has a long history of supplying Jeep parts.
- MTS Company makes polyethylene replacement fuel tanks for early and late CJ-3B's.
- New Life Canvas in Minnesota makes tops and other canvas parts.
- Northstar Willys (formerly Willys Minneapolis) has new and used parts and service, with global shipping.
- Novak Adapters build transmission conversion adapters and other drivetrain parts.
- Omix-Ada, Inc. in Georgia is a wholesaler for replacement parts, which are sold through a dealer network.
- Painless Performance Products offers "factory upgrade" wiring harnesses for early CJ's.
- The Pioneer Garage in Peabody MA, selling new, used and aftermarket parts.
- Rhode Island Wiring is a source for wiring supplies.
- Rigid Steel Products sell a range of parts by mail, fax or web, and fabricate items including frames and roll cages.
- Scotty's Jeep, Truck and 4x4, "World's Largest Jeep and 4x4 Wrecking Yard", in Fontana, California.
- Surplus City Jeep Parts (in Oroville, California) has repro and some NOS parts.
- Trail Quest, Inc. in Ohio has a web catalogue including many 3B parts.
- Turner 4WD Parts Company has a detailed catalog, and ships parts and manuals worldwide from Georgia, USA.
- Vintage Jeep Parts in Texas.
- Vintage Wiring of Maine assembles accurate reproductions of wiring harnesses.
- Walck's Four Wheel Drive, Jeep parts and restoration in Pennsylvania.
- White Owl Parts Company in Kinston, North Carolina.
- J.C. Whitney has a free catalogue of aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Willys Acres, north of Toronto, Ontario, restores military Jeeps and carries a wide range of Jeep parts.
- Willys America in California specializes in Willys trucks, but carries parts including repro body tubs.
- Willys Jeep Doctor in Idaho sells new and used parts.
- Willys Jeep Parts in Arizona carries original and aftermarket parts and manuals for all Willys models.
- Willys-Overland Motors in Toledo has a full range of parts, including replacement body tub kits.
- Wiperman.com, Ficken windshield wiper service in Babylon NY.
- Xtreme Terrain Concepts in Kentucky has an online parts catalogue.
- Z&M Jeeps in Ohio speciallizes in FSJ's but has a full range of Jeep parts new and used.
The above list includes parts suppliers who have web pages.
Elsewhere on the web, Richard Grover's list of Willys Parts Sources includes other suppliers with phone numbers, addresses or e-mail contact information.
For private sales check out our CJ-3B Bulletin Board.
Many parts dealers also sell reproduction owner's and service manuals. For Jeep literature dealers, see CJ-3B Advertising and Literature.
See also Links to Other Willys Websites, and CJ-3B Specs and Tech Tips on The CJ3B Page.
CJ3B Home | Site Map | Updates |
Search | Links | Bulletin Board
Last updated 1 November 2012 by Derek Redmond email@example.com
All content not credited and previously copyright, is copyright Derek Redmond